All That Glitters! A Christmas Craft Challenge
Sorry! This Challenge is now full. Our next Challenge will be posted January 1st.
Welcome to our Christmas Craft Challenge: All That Glitters! Now, those of you who follow the May Arts Blog knows this Ribbon Lady is all about the glitter love! 🙂 So, needless to say, the idea for this theme came naturally to me without searching for that perfect inspiration photo. But, since I love a sparkly picture, here are a few for you anyway:
I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. The Christmas project is completely your choice, as long as you use these ribbons and as long as it sparkles! And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select!
(May Arts Ribbon used -> Green String: SJ15, Red Metallic Velvet: 377-38-14, White Curly Sparkly: SE01, Silver Metallic: SL55, Gold Metallic Crochet: HP30)
Here are the details:
- I will provide you the following to work with:
your choice of 4 of up to ribbons shown above – 2 yards each
- You will have approximately one month to complete a ‘glittery’ Christmas craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don’t worry, I’m pretty easy going! 😉
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as you will have about a week to submit it.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. Or, better yet, send a video of your design & I will post it on the blog.
- Deadline: December 7th, 2012. Entries posted: December 10th, 2012. Winners announced: December 14th, 2012.
Good luck y’all!
-The Ribbon Lady