A Retro Color Themed Craft Challenge
Welcome to the May Arts Ribbon Retro Color Themed Craft Challenge!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with our challenges, let me tell you all about them. It’s really very simple, we send you the ribbon to create a craft project with! There are only 20 people selected to participate though, so you do need to send an email to apply. Details for that are listed below. Anyone is welcome to apply! There are no restrictions.
This time we have a retro color theme for the challenge. Your Pinterest inspiration photo is below. But I had a quite a bit of fun with this one, it could be my favorite challenge yet! So I couldn’t stop there. I created an entire retro themed Pinterest board. Browse through it for even more inspiration if you like!
And here are those yummy ribbons I picked out. I will send out your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown below – 2 yards each – to each participant. And, yes, I want you to use each ribbon you select. 😉
*dreamy sigh* Aren’t they gorgeous?
**all ribbons are linked below**
Here are the details:
- I will provide you with your choice of up to 4 of the ribbons shown above – 2 yards each.
- You will have a few weeks to complete a Retro Color Themed craft project. Any craft design will be admissible, as long as you use each ribbon you selected. You are limited only by your own imagination. **Your idea must first be approved by The Ribbon Lady** But don’t worry, I’m pretty easy going!
- The number of participants is limited to 20 people. The participants will not be selected on a first come first serve basis, but based upon your idea. So take your time before you send in your email, as I won’t be announcing the participants till Monday, March 10th.
- One winner will be selected and awarded 3 full spools of ribbon. Your choice!
- 10 additional entries will win a prize of 1 full spool of ribbon.
- To Enter: Email me at [email protected] with your idea, shipping information & ribbon picks. If selected, I will mail out your ribbon to work with. When you have completed your project, forward me a photo with a brief description of your project. While videos are always welcome, they are certainly not required.
- Deadline: April 4, 2014. Entries posted: April 7, 2014. Winners announced: April 14, 2014.
Good luck y’all!