DIY School Days Memory Box
This sweet little box is technically meant to keep an ATC, but I think it’s perfect for keeping those precious memories of my baby girl’s school days instead. A layer of black paint and a bit of stamping in a white chalk ink really add to ‘school days’ theme.
I absolutely love the Tape Measure Canvas ribbon peeking through the clock! I just glued short lengths of ribbon to a piece of black cardstock and attached it to the inside of the door. Not only does it create a more solid door to keep the contents of the box hidden, it also is a huge design element. That ruler print is so perfect for any school themed project!
On the inside, I’ve tucked a collection of tiny folders. One for each year of my sweet girl’s years in grade school—K through 5th.
Each of the folders are embellished with a bit of ribbon!
On the inside, there’s room for a wallet-sized photo and journaling about my girl’s favorites for the year—kind of like those old fashioned pocketed albums of years past, but in miniature.
I have to say, that I’m super happy with this tiny memory keeping box. I hope you’ve found a little inspiration here today!
Other Supplies Used:
- Gina’s Designs Time ATC shrine
- Bo Bunny Learning Curve paper
- Viva Las VegaStamps! – Be Adorable stamp
- Color Box Frost White pigment ink pad
- Memento Luxe pigment ink pads – Teal Zeal, Love Letter and Pear Tart
- Ranger Distress ink pad – Vintage Photo
- UmWowStudio chipboard – DIY Printer Blocks alphas
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Paper Clips
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher
- black craft paint
- black thread