How To: Fall Decor with Ribbon
For those looking to upgrade their Fall décor we’ve got a small project that can offer a little chic twist. By using May Arts ribbon and the Bowdabra we took this staple in autumn décor from ordinary pumpkin to stylish display, quick and easy!
To make these beautiful bows we suggest you use the bow making tool and RG10 1.5” Grosgrain ribbon. We also recommend the fold and twist technique. You can find complete instructions on their website for this and many other methods.
Here is how easy it is:
- Make a bow using Bowdabra
- Cut a length of ribbon to fit around the largest part of the pumpkin.
- Pin cut length around pumpkin using stickpins (about 5 per pumpkin)
- Attach bow (using pins) to cover seam of ribbon.
May Arts Ribbon Used:
RG10 1.5” Grosgrain Stripe Ribbon
Other Supplies Used:
- Bowdabra Bow making tool and wire
- Stick Pins
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Now go on and pretty up you pumpkins, you’ll be the envy of the neighborhood!